View Single Post
Old 04-29-2011, 08:43 PM   #36
agrievingmommy
Sliding back and forth on Mickey's Fun Wheel
 
agrievingmommy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 785
Points: 5,725
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJAJmom View Post
Hi Denise, I need a little technical assistance. I have PSE7 and installed the action. I scanned a page as a JPG and then tried to run the action. I get an error msg that says The Command "color range" is currently not available. Should I be doing something different here to get the action to work?
So Linda, I think it won't work in PSE. I'm so sorry! I thought it would, but I can't get it to work in Elements
__________________
- denise
A Grieving Mommy
"Life is about Love and Scrappin' is my documentation of that Love."

***My Blog***
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Speed Scrapper! Pirate Ears Angel Mickey\'s glove Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Pirate Flag Mouse Ears United States of America Minnie\'s Bow Minnie\'s Shoe Monorail It\'s a Small World

Last edited by agrievingmommy; 04-29-2011 at 09:03 PM.

agrievingmommy is offline   Reply With Quote