View Single Post
Old 04-26-2011, 11:32 AM   #82
agrievingmommy
Sliding back and forth on Mickey's Fun Wheel
 
agrievingmommy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 785
Points: 5,725
Quote:
Originally Posted by alovesj95 View Post
Here is my layout. I was inspired by the use of transportation from Disney. I wanted to do our Monorail pics, but I think I am going to use the PP for that. Here is our bus ride...the only pics I took of a bus ride between two disney trips.



Also posted: HERE
How fun! Love how you put the photos in the bus!
__________________
- denise
A Grieving Mommy
"Life is about Love and Scrappin' is my documentation of that Love."

***My Blog***
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Speed Scrapper! Pirate Ears Angel Mickey\'s glove Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Pirate Flag Mouse Ears United States of America Minnie\'s Bow Minnie\'s Shoe Monorail It\'s a Small World

agrievingmommy is offline