View Single Post
Old 04-05-2011, 07:29 PM   #70
Charelkenl
E Ticket Holder
 
Charelkenl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Central Florida
Software: Photoshop Elements
Camera: Nikon 7200
Posts: 3,333
Points: 6,155
Huntin for Miss Bunny - Weekly Challenge #79

Submitted for Weekly Challenge #79

Since I do a lot of paper piecing and Easter is around the corner, I came up with this LO for a not park LO.

This was a hard one for me to come up with.


Donna great challenge!!
Thanks Melissa and Paula for the super PP!!


Everyone has done a great job and seemed to have had a much easier time coming up with non-park ideas!!!!!!!

Cheers!




Also posted at:
Gallery - My photos
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos..._her_parts.jpg

Forums - General - Miscellaneous Other
http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...&postcount=100
Mickey Pumpkin Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Star Tours I love DCL! Mouse Ears Earful Tower Sorcerer\'s Hat Rocket Jets Mickey\'s glove Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Pirate Ears Pirate Dog Jungle Cruise Carousel horse 2011 Special Edition pin #7 2011 Special Edition pin #2 2011 Special Edition pin #5 Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Teacups Expedition Everest Minnie\'s Bow Minnie\'s Shoe I got Maleficent as a dragon for referring people to MouseScrappers! I got the Tree of Life for referring people to MouseScrappers! Skyway Viking Ship Contemporary Resort 2 Eiffel Tower

Last edited by Charelkenl; 04-05-2011 at 07:44 PM. Reason: added missing info

Charelkenl is offline