View Single Post
Old 04-05-2011, 04:50 AM   #2
jeniferdwn
Uh oh , I just looked into the eyes of Mara
 
jeniferdwn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: SC
Software: I haven't tried digi scapping yet.
Camera: Nikon D3000, and Canon 100sx IS
Posts: 177
Points: 3,066
Quote:
Originally Posted by wlovesthemouse View Post
Hi,

BEST HOLIDAY EVER

Oh, and in May this year, I get to go to Disneyland again... but this time WITHOUT the kids & husband... (he's staying at home, while I get to fly to America... woo hoo !!!)

Wendy


http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos/data/500/2010_-_Overseas_Holiday-p007_1024x768_.jpg[/img][/url][/IMG]
WOW!! sounds like a really fun trip!!! Got room for one more? i'll be your guide while you're in the states!
__________________
Dawn

Dh Me DD(9) Ds(4) Lucky Chia
Rascal RIP -- Little Pup
Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! I link to MouseScrappers! Pirate Ears Pirate Dog Pirate Flag Christmas Tree Mickey Pumpkin Magical Express Cheshire Cat 1

jeniferdwn is offline   Reply With Quote