Whenever you 'purchase' a pin, it usually shows two lines for the transaction in your profile (on the experience tab). One line shows what item you bought, and the other just confirms that the points were subtracted from your account. But it doesn't decrement your account twice. The word "lost" does seem a little harsh

. Maybe it should say something like '100 points were subtracted from x's account' or something like that.
Anyway, you spent 100 for the Minnie bow and 75 for Star Tours so you should have been decremented 175 points for those two items. It's not a perfect system and I unfortunately can't make modifications to it (I did not write it - someone else did and made it available for free for vBulletin users to use). But, even with all its imperfections and bugs, it's still a fun little addition to have for the site (at least I hope that most people think so).