View Single Post
Old 04-03-2011, 10:54 AM   #14
gfengel
Testing cars on Test Track
 
gfengel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Peoria, IL
Software: CS 5.5
Camera: Canon EOS 7D Mark II
Posts: 1,544
Points: 3,369
Marla,

Thank you for your detailed reply!

It is so helpful to have an expert opinion!! I can't wait to get my book finished so that I can upload everything and get the final result back.

I figured there was a margin of error worked into the 1/2 inch, but I'm going to go with that just to be on the safe side. After I have this book printed and once I see how the finished product compares to what the book looks like in BookSmart, maybe I will be a little more adventurous.

Thank you, thank you for taking the time to reply! I appreciate it very much! And, again, GREAT work on your book. It looks terrific!

Gayle
Mouse Ears I link to MouseScrappers! Contemporary Resort 1 Disney Vacation Club Member Contemporary Resort 2 Monorail Cheshire Cat 1 Mickey Pumpkin Rocket Jets Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Minnie Bride Magical Express Boardwalk 1 Star Tours Sorcerer\'s Hat Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! France Captain EO Eiffel Tower Earful Tower Carousel horse It\'s a Small World Expedition Everest

gfengel is offline   Reply With Quote