View Single Post
Old 04-01-2011, 08:00 PM   #35
Susan0326
Admiring the architecture of Morocco
 
Susan0326's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Alabama
Software: PSE 11 & Lightroom
Camera: Nikon 5300
Posts: 1,864
Points: 14,046
Thanks for a FUN challenge! I love your layout and I'm thrilled about the PP! You did an awesome job on them. I love me some ride logos! Thanks so much!

Here's mine with a little change or two. I cut the glasses out of one of my pics.

__________________

Been There, Done That, Going Back!
1972 ~ 1977 ~ 1989 ~ 2001 Grosvenor ~ 2003 AS Movies ~ 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007 Pop Century ~
2008 POR ~ 2009, 2010, 2011 Pop Century ~ 2012 CBR ~ 2013 Pop Century ~ 2014 CBR ~ 2017 POFQ
Mouse Ears Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Sorcerer\'s Hat United States of America Monorail Pirate Ears I link to MouseScrappers! Skyway Earful Tower Pop Century Ursula Captain EO Expedition Everest

Susan0326 is offline