View Single Post
Old 03-30-2011, 12:44 PM   #1
ljritchie
Stopping to get photos of Spaceship Earth
 
ljritchie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Midland, TX
Software: Artisan 5.0. Photoshop CC
Camera: IPhone 7
Posts: 1,480
Points: 5,983
I have an Idea--What do you think?

Hello ladies!!

I am having this awful problem of forgetting when all of the different challenges start and stop. Like most of you, I am a challenge junkie and I MUST HAVE EVERY SINGLE PP OFFERED or close to it. No matter what time of day or night

All I can do now is click click back and forth back and forth to see when and where and the deadlines and it gets frustrating keeping it all straight in my head. I get confused easily you see. :

So I had this idea that I've been thinking about for a while now and wanted to share it with you. I propose we have a calendar link with a physical calendar and the names and dates (start to end) maybe in different colors for each challenge. Like a bar going from date to date. KWIM? That way we could all look at a glance to see what we should be working on and what can wait. Maybe that way we won't miss out and be a day late or something. Like me.

What do you guys think? Let me know ok? I'll even volunteer to create it and manage it and keep it up to date.

If you are still reading, a big THANKS to you!!

Lisa
Sorcerer\'s Hat I love DCL! Mickey Pumpkin Christmas Tree Magical Express Minnie\'s Bow Expedition Everest Monorail Minnie\'s Shoe Pirate Flag Contemporary Resort 1 Mickey\'s shorts Maracas 2011 Special Edition pin #7 Earful Tower United States of America Cheshire Cat 1 Mouse Ears Carousel horse Teacups Rocket Jets Eiffel Tower Contemporary Resort 2 Fantasmic

ljritchie is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links