View Single Post
Old 03-28-2011, 12:41 PM   #151
dinahfig
Enjoying the view from the Swiss Family Treehouse
 
dinahfig's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Charlotte, NC
Software: Photoshop 7
Camera: Sony Cybershot
Posts: 1,040
Points: 13,908
Hey Carol!

No problem! I'm glad you had a fun vacation! I hope those spices show up on your report soon! Anyway, could I have the Sleeping Beauty castle pin and the Pirate Ears? Thanks so much! I wish I would have seen this sooner! I bought tons of stuff on there at Christmas! I love the free shipping! lol!


Quote:
Originally Posted by Carolc View Post
Sorry for the delay, JoAnn. I see the portable hard drive and case. I don't see the spice rack yet but it seems to take several days to show up.

Thanks so much for taking the time to use the Amazon link.. it's like free money to MS! Let me know which 2 pins you'd like.
__________________
JoAnn

Mickey\'s glove Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Boardwalk 1 Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Disney Vacation Club Member Magical Express Rocket Jets I love DCL! Pirate Ears Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Mickeys shoe Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Ive met another MouseScrapper Minnie\'s Bow Cheshire Cat 1

dinahfig is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links