View Single Post
Old 03-27-2011, 03:55 PM   #1
MichaelsMomJo
Sliding back and forth on Mickey's Fun Wheel
 
MichaelsMomJo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Florida's Suncoast
Software: Photoshop CS3 & CS5
Camera: Olympus Stylus Tough 8000
Posts: 780
Points: 3,295
Scraplift Challenge #9 - March 28 - April 10

I know this is a little early, but I wanted to make sure it was posted before tomorrow night because if y'all are anything like me, you can't wait for new challenges to be posted!

Rules:
1) Your LO must be Disney related (or nearby theme park).
2) Upload your LO to the new Scraplift Challenge Gallery and post it in this thread.
3) Post your LO in the appropriate thread in the forums and put that link in your post here
4) Leave love for your fellow participants because we all love comments on our LOs

Here's the layout I made for you to scraplift:




It's also posted here in the Epcot forum.

I made this little PP for you all. It's a little collection of wood and metal ride emblems that I call "Riding Through the World." I hope you like it.

If you look closely, there's a Test Track emblem on my layout that isn't in the collection. If you would like it to complete the collection, you can visit my blog.

I can't wait to see everyone's layouts!
__________________
Disney Vacation Club Member Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Contemporary Resort 1 Mouse Ears Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar I link to MouseScrappers! Earful Tower Jungle Cruise

MichaelsMomJo is offline  
Sponsored Links