View Single Post
Old 03-19-2011, 08:54 PM   #5
agrievingmommy
Sliding back and forth on Mickey's Fun Wheel
 
agrievingmommy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 785
Points: 5,725
Quote:
Originally Posted by ana_carol View Post
What a fantastic template!!!
Denise youre on fire this week, im off to start working your template.
I just dont think i will be able to use the pp, as i dont use photoshop, but if someone convert it as png layers...
Thanks for another great challenge
Yes, I think if I save each layer as a png, you could still open them and just choose which ones you want and put them on top of each other. I will do that! It's no big deal
__________________
- denise
A Grieving Mommy
"Life is about Love and Scrappin' is my documentation of that Love."

***My Blog***
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Speed Scrapper! Pirate Ears Angel Mickey\'s glove Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Pirate Flag Mouse Ears United States of America Minnie\'s Bow Minnie\'s Shoe Monorail It\'s a Small World

agrievingmommy is offline