View Single Post
Old 03-17-2011, 03:27 PM   #73
WDW Scrap Princess
E Ticket Holder
 
WDW Scrap Princess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: 1,103 Miles from MK
Software: CS6~PSE10~SBC
Camera: Nikon D3300
Posts: 7,119
Points: 27,465
[QUOTE=jenscrap;58109]My first ever layout! I have posted in the scraplift challenge gallery and the fantasyland (general) forum. I am supposed to link to the forum in this post but can't work out how to do that. Can anyone help? Phew, the layout was a breeze, posting it properly is the stressful bit!

Great Job! you are almost done!
Now go back to the Forum post copy the link in the address bar and add it to the bottom of your layout with the words:

Also Here: (Link here)

Great job on your first, love the colors. You DId it!
__________________
Disney Vacation Club Member Minnie\'s Bow Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) I link to MouseScrappers! Mouse Ears Mickey\'s glove Mickey\'s shorts It\'s a Small World Carousel horse Magical Express Sorcerer\'s Hat Boardwalk 1 Contemporary Resort 1 Rocket Jets Monorail Eiffel Tower Earful Tower Minnie\'s Shoe Mickeys shoe Pirate Flag I love DCL! Cheshire Cat 1 Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Teresa! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar I got the Tree of Life for referring people to MouseScrappers! Cutester Minnie Dale Bambi

WDW Scrap Princess is offline