View Single Post
Old 03-11-2011, 07:18 AM   #102
CoralTurtle
Feeling like a kid again on Tom Sawyer Island
 
CoralTurtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: 7 miles from WDW :)
Software: CS5 & Lightroom
Camera: Canon Rebel T3i, Canon SX40
Posts: 1,080
Points: 3,770
Ok, I hope I did this right--if not please correct me, thanks! I'm not really happy with this page, but it's my first one, and I'm tired of fiddling with it!

I need help with drop shadows and well, everything!

If anyone could point me to some good tutorials, that would be great!

Thanks for the challenge, it motivated me to actually jump in & try to do this!


[IMG][/IMG]
Mouse Ears United States of America Monorail Star Tours Earful Tower Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Ears Expedition Everest Sorcerer\'s Hat Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Teacups Japan Cheshire Cat 1 Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Pooh Big Eyes Pluto Big Eyes Mike Wazowski Pete Yin Yang Carousel horse Pirates of the Caribbean Ive met another MouseScrapper

CoralTurtle is offline