View Single Post
Old 03-10-2011, 02:51 AM   #97
winnie0119
In Town Square, envisioning Walt giving his speech
 
winnie0119's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Michigan
Software: SBC+
Camera: Sony HD2
Posts: 121
Points: 1,252
Send a message via AIM to winnie0119
Quote:
Originally Posted by rescuetink View Post
Thank you! This layout had me laughing hysterically! I LOVE that you captured all the MAP Moments that you had. We took the kids for the first time last May and the entire time I felt like I had my map glued to may hands! Thank you for sharing. I will definately be capturing these types of pics on our next visit!
Thanks! My mother in law (the woman in the family pic with long black hair) teased me terribly on my use of maps. She just insisted we go where the wind blows us. She took pics and I didn't even know it. I snapped a few of her and hubby looking at a map, and then of course DD is like her mommy and wanted to lead the way.

When we got home and shared pics we laughed at how many pics there was of map viewing. The weekly challenge of transportation seemed like a perfect time to use those pics

winnie0119 is offline   Reply With Quote