View Single Post
Old 03-08-2011, 05:05 PM   #34
Jenn1
Watching the kids play in a bug's land
 
Jenn1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Minnesota
Software: My memories suite and PSE9
Camera: Canon t2i
Posts: 720
Points: 477
Smile Here's my try at it....

This is my try at my first Scraplift I think I am figuring this out. Thank you to everyone for answering my many questions, and making me feel very welcome! This is sooooooo much fun!

The part that inspired me was making a Mickey head in the corner. Really cool!

Thank you Shalina for this opportunity and a AWESOME PP!!!!





My page was done with Britt-ish Designs (paper and embellishments)
__________________
Jenn

Me (39), DH (45), DD (11), and DS (6)
Magical Express I love DCL! United States of America Pirate Ears I link to MouseScrappers! Pirate Flag Earful Tower Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Rocket Jets Teacups Mickey Pumpkin Star Tours

Last edited by tukogirl; 03-21-2011 at 10:33 AM. Reason: edited to add link to gallery via the photo

Jenn1 is offline