View Single Post
Old 03-07-2011, 05:33 PM   #1
CAVEA001
Flying to Orlando
 
CAVEA001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Florida
Software: Photoshop Elements 6
Posts: 844
Points: 3,285
Template Challenge #54 {3/5-3/18}

Oh geez! I am so sorry I'm late. I have no excuse at all.

Here is your template:


Download here: {link expired}

I used it here:


and here:


Same rules as always.
1. Use this template to scrap any Disney related photos! Flip it, alter it, rotate it if you wish. Make it your own.

2. Come back to this thread and post your LO.

3. Make sure to list your credits either here in this thread, or leave a link to where we can see the credits. The easiest way to do this is to upload the MouseScrappers Gallery, include your credits there and then link back to your LO's URL.

4. Post your LO in the coordinating MouseScrappers venue/attraction thread. For example, if your LO is from Disneyland Teacups, you'd go to Disneyland > Fantasyland > Mad Tea Party Layouts and post it there.
__________________
Dec 2012 - I've been gone for almost 2 years. Let's do this!
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mouse Ears Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Mickey\'s glove I link to MouseScrappers! It\'s a Small World United States of America Canada Captain EO Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition D23 Member Cheshire Cat 1 I love DCL! Japan

Last edited by Carolc; 09-22-2013 at 07:56 PM.

CAVEA001 is offline  
Sponsored Links