View Single Post
Old 03-03-2011, 08:13 AM   #30
tiggernjen
E Ticket Holder
 
tiggernjen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Hockessin, DE
Software: PSE10
Camera: Nikon D40
Posts: 3,593
Points: 20,536
Quote:
Originally Posted by WDW Scrap Princess View Post
Since we have so much to scrap (including Myself) I will allow extra time

You can submit until 3/11/11 (Friday)
Thanks Teresa for the extra time....I thought I would be able to get this challenge done before my knee surgery tomorrow...But it doesn't look like I'm going to be able to....Still trying to find then scan so pics...
__________________
Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Disney Vacation Club Member I link to MouseScrappers! Minnie\'s Bow Monorail Mouse Ears Boardwalk 1 Teacups Sorcerer\'s Hat Mickey\'s glove Earful Tower Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Pirate Dog D23 Member Jungle Cruise Contemporary Resort 1 Limited Edition Amazon pin #1 I love DCL! I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Lyn! Big Eyes Donald Mickey Parts Ive met another MouseScrapper Carol helped me book my vacation!

tiggernjen is offline