View Single Post
Old 03-01-2011, 05:26 AM   #11
PrincessMouse
In the Hall of Presidents
 
PrincessMouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Myrtle Beach, SC
Software: Photoshop CS4
Camera: Nikon D3
Posts: 1,128
Points: 3,152
During this challenge I learned that not all templates are created equal. Good gravy, I have some to throw out. I also learned I need more "stuff" because clustering's hard when you don't have "stuff", LOL!




Also posted in Theme Parks > EPCOT Layouts > World Showcase > United Kingdom > Telephone Box
__________________
- Kimberly
Disney Vacation Club Member Contemporary Resort 1 Magical Express Mickey\'s glove Mickey\'s shorts China Monorail I love DCL! Minnie\'s Bow I link to MouseScrappers! Pirate Flag It\'s a Small World Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Mouse Ears Skyway Mickeys shoe Sorcerer\'s Hat United States of America Mickey Pumpkin

PrincessMouse is offline  
Sponsored Links