View Single Post
Old 02-01-2011, 09:02 PM   #55
Carolc
Administrator
 
Carolc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: So Cal
Software: PSE 7
Camera: Nikon D50
Posts: 5,531
Points: 169,049
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fioontje View Post
Sorry, just noticed your post! I have been so busy lately, that I haven't been posting much here.
I haven't seen the threads yet, I sure will take a look at them when I have more time. I do love a challenge once in a while

I have some more out of the box pictures ready and uploaded:


Fiona you always amaze me with your photos! Some of my favorites are the taxi, the raft, and the sorcerer's hat.

Check this out - we both took a photo in almost the same place! Looks like you were just a bit to the left of where I was. Right when you walk out of Beauty and the Beast, yeah? I like the softness and bokeh of yours better.

__________________
Travel agent specializing in Disney Destinations
Magical Vacations, LLC


Studio1955
Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Sorcerer\'s Hat Pirate Flag Pirate Dog Pop Century Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Speed Scrapper! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition D23 Member Pirate Ears Disney Vacation Club Member Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Minnie Cupcake Wish VoluntEAR - Ribbon Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Minnie\'s Shoe Anna Ive met another MouseScrapper Transfer an existing reservation

Carolc is offline   Reply With Quote