View Single Post
Old 01-31-2011, 10:47 AM   #52
Fioontje
Relaxing on the TTA PeopleMover
 
Fioontje's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Dordrecht, The Netherlands
Software: Photoshop CS6
Camera: Sony A350 & Panasonic TZ7
Posts: 1,259
Points: 8,836
Quote:
Originally Posted by liriel View Post
Love your pictures Fioontje.

Have you seen my photo scavenger hunt challenge in the challenges thread? Made me think of some different things to take pictures of with my new DSLR.
Sorry, just noticed your post! I have been so busy lately, that I haven't been posting much here.
I haven't seen the threads yet, I sure will take a look at them when I have more time. I do love a challenge once in a while

I have some more out of the box pictures ready and uploaded:













































I've added my WDW-photo's on my facebook-account. If anybody is interested, just add me.
Netherlands Sorcerer\'s Hat Eiffel Tower Captain EO Expedition Everest Magical Express Earful Tower I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! I link to MouseScrappers! Cheshire Cat 1

Fioontje is offline   Reply With Quote