View Single Post
Old 01-12-2011, 06:44 AM   #1
PrincessMouse
In the Hall of Presidents
 
PrincessMouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Myrtle Beach, SC
Software: Photoshop CS4
Camera: Nikon D3
Posts: 1,128
Points: 3,152
Christening Ceremony LIVE!

From the Disney Parks blog this morning:

Quote:
On Wednesday, January 19th, we’ll be streaming a live webcast of the Disney Dream christening ceremony beginning at 10:30 a.m. Eastern, direct from Port Canaveral in Florida. The program will be available at www.disneycruise.com/dream and here on the Disney Parks Blog.
__________________
- Kimberly
Disney Vacation Club Member Contemporary Resort 1 Magical Express Mickey\'s glove Mickey\'s shorts China Monorail I love DCL! Minnie\'s Bow I link to MouseScrappers! Pirate Flag It\'s a Small World Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Mouse Ears Skyway Mickeys shoe Sorcerer\'s Hat United States of America Mickey Pumpkin

PrincessMouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links