View Single Post
Old 12-27-2010, 07:33 AM   #60
tukogirl
Moderator
 
tukogirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Southern California
Posts: 10,453
Points: 27,515
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruby View Post
Hello everyone. I am so sorry I will not be able to do a layout at this time. In addition to my unexpected surgery on thursday and 3 day hospital visit, I received a call yesterday (Christmas) that my dad has been taken a turn for the worse. Hospice has been called in and I am spending my time with him. He has been quite ill for a couple of months. I had told Carol about a month ago how the Mousescrappers site has helped to get me through this most difficult time. It has been a place I can escape to for a little while with all of you who have been so wonderful and supportive since I posted my first layout! I will be forever grateful to Carol and all of you on the mousescrappers site. I truly appreciate you all! So you can reveal the telephone challenge at this time
as I am unsure when I will be up to doing any scrapping, I hope I am not gone too long. Thank you for understanding.
Prayers for you and your family, Ruby!
__________________
Andrea



Thanks for being so nice to others Andrea! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) It\'s a Small World Teacups Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Skyway I link to MouseScrappers! Speed Scrapper! Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Carol helped me book my vacation! Limited Edition Amazon pin #3 Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Magical Express Expedition Everest 2011 Special Edition pin #1 2011 Special Edition pin #4 2011 Special Edition pin #2 D23 Member Norway Sulley Big Eyes Minnie I love DCL! Pop Century Big Thunder Cozy Cone Motel Kilimanjaro Safaris Ive met another MouseScrapper Dale Perry

tukogirl is offline   Reply With Quote