View Single Post
Old 12-24-2010, 05:58 PM   #53
missi_me
On Casey Jr, going 'round the track
 
missi_me's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Oregon
Software: CS5
Camera: Canon EOS Rebel T1i
Posts: 335
Points: 2,745
Hi ladies. We are on the last person, Ruby, but the reveal will be a little delayed. Poor Ruby ended up in the hospital and won't be able to send her layout in for a few days or so.

Since it is holiday time and many of us are celebrating with our families and friends, I didn't think anyone would mind us waiting for a bit. I don't want to leave Ruby out, so I hope you all understand. If she wants us to continue without her, I will post the reveal on Sunday or Monday and include her's once she gets it to me.

Thank you all for being so understanding.
__________________
Pirate Ears Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Teacups Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Jungle Cruise United States of America Expedition Everest Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Rocket Jets I link to MouseScrappers! Cheshire Cat 1 Star Tours Captain EO

missi_me is offline   Reply With Quote