View Single Post
Old 12-19-2010, 08:00 PM   #116
Carolc
Administrator
 
Carolc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: So Cal
Software: PSE 7
Camera: Nikon D50
Posts: 5,531
Points: 169,049
Hi Charlene,

I posted here on 11/25, were these the items you were referring to? Thanks again for using the Amazon link.

Let me know what pin you want

Quote:
Originally Posted by carolc
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmtscrap View Post
Hi Carol,

I just wanted you to know that I just placed an order for books and a lens cap keeper on Amazon through our link. I think it was divided into two orders (one for $9.92 and one for $4.76). Both amounts include shipping and tax.

Thanks and have a Happy Thanksgiving!!
Thanks so much! I see these now. Let me know which pin you'd like.
__________________
Travel agent specializing in Disney Destinations
Magical Vacations, LLC


Studio1955
Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Sorcerer\'s Hat Pirate Flag Pirate Dog Pop Century Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Speed Scrapper! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition D23 Member Pirate Ears Disney Vacation Club Member Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Minnie Cupcake Wish VoluntEAR - Ribbon Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Minnie\'s Shoe Anna Ive met another MouseScrapper Transfer an existing reservation

Last edited by Carolc; 12-19-2010 at 10:11 PM.

Carolc is offline   Reply With Quote