View Single Post
Old 12-08-2010, 05:15 PM   #6
liriel
E Ticket Holder
 
liriel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Worcester, Massachusetts
Software: PSE 12
Camera: Pentax k-x
Posts: 9,647
Points: 26,414
Quote:
Originally Posted by scrappinnewbie View Post
Julie,

I would be glad to host again, but don't want to be a hog. I am out of town for #6, but any other time should be fine. Just fill me after others have had a chance to sign up.

I LOVE seeing the photos. They are so fun!

Thanks for putting this all together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TanyaH666 View Post
i can take one too! #8 will be fine. or anywhere else you wanna stick me =)
Thanks! Added you guys in for #8 and #9.
__________________
Mouse Ears Jungle Cruise Sorcerer\'s Hat Star Tours Magical Express Captain EO Mickey\'s glove Minnie\'s Bow Mickey Pumpkin Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Monorail United States of America Mickeys shoe It\'s a Small World Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Skyway I link to MouseScrappers! Boardwalk 1 Cheshire Cat 1 Minnie\'s Shoe Thanks for all your help with MouseScrappers Julie! Mickey\'s shorts Contemporary Resort 1 Carousel horse Earful Tower Carol helped me book my vacation! Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Stormtrooper Ive met another MouseScrapper

liriel is offline   Reply With Quote