View Single Post
Old 12-05-2010, 01:07 PM   #101
Carolc
Administrator
 
Carolc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: So Cal
Software: PSE 7
Camera: Nikon D50
Posts: 5,531
Points: 169,049
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiggernjen View Post
Carol, I know you are away, but I just want to let you know that I just purchased a Kindle for $139 from the Amazon link...
Awesome! Let me know what pin you'd like. Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tukogirl View Post
I used the link and ordered a gps from amazon. I think it was about $197ish
Cool! Got it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tukogirl View Post
I also ordered a season of the Simpsons on dvd. I think it was about $12
Check! (assuming the one for $31.99 is yours). Let me know which two pins you'd like.
__________________
Travel agent specializing in Disney Destinations
Magical Vacations, LLC


Studio1955
Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Sorcerer\'s Hat Pirate Flag Pirate Dog Pop Century Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Speed Scrapper! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition D23 Member Pirate Ears Disney Vacation Club Member Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Minnie Cupcake Wish VoluntEAR - Ribbon Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Minnie\'s Shoe Anna Ive met another MouseScrapper Transfer an existing reservation

Carolc is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links