View Single Post
Old 11-30-2010, 03:21 PM   #12
missi_me
On Casey Jr, going 'round the track
 
missi_me's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Oregon
Software: CS5
Camera: Canon EOS Rebel T1i
Posts: 335
Points: 2,745
Quote:
Originally Posted by scrappinnewbie View Post
I would be happy to play, but really need to be early. After the 12th, things start getting a little crazy.

Could anyone switch? If not, no biggie, I can miss this one and catch the next one.

Thanks,

Melinda
I can add you into the 9 spot and as it gets closer to the 12th, see if someone can switch. Will that work?
__________________
Pirate Ears Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Teacups Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Jungle Cruise United States of America Expedition Everest Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Rocket Jets I link to MouseScrappers! Cheshire Cat 1 Star Tours Captain EO

missi_me is offline   Reply With Quote