View Single Post
Old 11-24-2010, 06:48 AM   #92
cmtscrap
E Ticket Holder
 
cmtscrap's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Tucker, Georgia
Software: Forever Artisan 6.0
Camera: Nikon D5000 and Nikon DX40
Posts: 4,311
Points: 14,834
Send a message via Yahoo to cmtscrap
Hi Carol,

I just wanted you to know that I just placed an order for books and a lens cap keeper on Amazon through our link. I think it was divided into two orders (one for $9.92 and one for $4.76). Both amounts include shipping and tax.

Thanks and have a Happy Thanksgiving!!
__________________


I link to MouseScrappers! United States of America Speed Scrapper! Mouse Ears Monorail Magical Express Earful Tower Sorcerer\'s Hat Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Carol helped me book my vacation! Mickey\'s glove I love DCL! Thanks for all your help with MouseScrappers Charlene! Limited Edition Amazon pin #3 Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) D23 Member Minnie\'s Bow Pop Century 2011 Special Edition pin #2 2011 Special Edition pin #5 2011 Special Edition pin #7 2011 Special Edition pin #3 D Ticket Disney Vacation Club Member Ive met another MouseScrapper

cmtscrap is offline   Reply With Quote