View Single Post
Old 11-22-2010, 06:59 AM   #90
kathleena
Taking the bus to the Magic Kingdom
 
kathleena's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: South Portland, Maine
Software: PSCS4
Camera: Canon XS1IS Olympus Stylus-9000
Posts: 927
Points: 4,501
Oh I just read what you said about Tink - I didn't realize that, I knew there was a special one for the link but didn't realize that you wouldn't do other of her. Anyway................love the one you chose, it's one of my favorites. I'll be taking her once my second order shows up.
__________________
Sorcerer\'s Hat I link to MouseScrappers! United States of America Viking Ship Disney Vacation Club Member Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) I got the Tree of Life for referring people to MouseScrappers! Boardwalk 1 Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Magical Express Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Eiffel Tower Fairy Godmother D23 Member Monorail Cheshire Cat 1 Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Limited Edition Amazon pin #6 I love DCL! Limited Edition Amazon pin #3 Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Canada Norway

kathleena is offline   Reply With Quote