View Single Post
Old 11-02-2010, 02:52 AM   #28
labdogs42
Walking right down the middle of Main Street USA
 
labdogs42's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Software: StoryBook Creator Plus
Camera: Canon 7D (I upgraded and I LOVE it!)
Posts: 147
Points: 3,390
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmtscrap View Post
Great template Natalie. Can't wait to get started.

Here is the template for all of us SBC users.
{link expired}

Glad you arrived home safe and sound.
THANK YOU!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILuvCrush View Post
Natalie...this is one really AMAZING template!!! I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with!!

Thanks so much for sharing it!!

AND thankyou SO MUCH Charlene for converting it to a .page file!!!!
This. What an amazing template! and Charlene, you ROCK for converting it to a .page file for us!
__________________
Jessica
don't forget to check out my blog about digi-scrapping and my Smugmug Gallery for Disney pics!

I link to MouseScrappers!

Last edited by Carolc; 09-25-2013 at 06:38 PM.

labdogs42 is offline