View Single Post
Old 10-09-2010, 08:09 AM   #28
Mary Jo
Reading all the names on the windows of Main Street
 
Mary Jo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: NY
Software: PSE 8
Camera: Nikon D5000
Posts: 977
Points: 4,340
WOW - we have a lot of sign ups to list - we are almost set - we still have 2 more slots!

Quote:
Originally Posted by r0binb View Post
I'd like t play again.

Sadly, I can't make the meet. But I do have a wonerful Disney cruise through the Panama Canal followed by a couple days at DL coming up in less than 3 months.
WOW - can you pack me in your suitcase! I always wanted to cruise the Panama Canal. You are all set at #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by TanyaH666 View Post
you can add me to the list wherever you need to!
Hope you do not mind, but I put you at the end #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmtscrap View Post
Woo hoo!!! I finally get to participate. Please include me and put me anywhere.
Charlene you are in for #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by This Dixie Pixie View Post
Oh my gosh -- Mary Jo, that's the theme I was going to use for the challenge! Great minds....

I'll sign up, but I leave in 5 weeks so I would prefer not to be near the end, but I don't need to be near the beginning.
Donna - you are all set at #15 - if you need to be earlier I can make a switch, just let me know. Thanks for the switch! I am glad you are happy with my theme choice - it is just so perfect for Halloween!
If you are up for a get together we are both at WDW the same time - let me know. We can each check of #2 on the new photo scavenger hunt challenge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disney Baby View Post
Hi Mary Jo!

Thanks so much for hosting!! I would love to play too. I don't leave until 11/19 so I should be good for any slot if you still have one available.
Jenn - I am so bummed you leave WDW the day we get there (My Birthday!) Hopefully we can catch up with you on a future trip! You are all set at #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by CynthiaY2 View Post
Count Me as a neebie on this challenge but I LOVE the PP so I gotta try!! Let me know when it's my turn if I get to participate.
You are all set at #18 - thank for the complement on my M&M heads!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hpgirl View Post
I'd like to play! I'm not going to be traveling to WDW anytime soon, so whenever is fine
Laura you are all set at #17!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KayR View Post
OK, I have never done this type of challenge before, but I would like to give it a go.

Sign me up please (if there is still space)

--Kay
Kay you are all set at #10 - do not wory it is really just a scraplift with a little twist! - any questions feel free to ask!
__________________

Me = DH = DD = (6)
Minnie\'s Bow Teacups Sorcerer\'s Hat Mouse Ears Star Tours Rocket Jets Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Carousel horse Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Pop Century Pirate Flag Captain EO Mickey Pumpkin Disney Vacation Club Member

Mary Jo is offline   Reply With Quote