View Single Post
Old 10-08-2010, 09:47 AM   #3
Mary Jo
Reading all the names on the windows of Main Street
 
Mary Jo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: NY
Software: PSE 8
Camera: Nikon D5000
Posts: 977
Points: 4,340
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natalie from Pa View Post
I would love to play......
I leave in 8 days for Disney so hopefully I can my leg in before that!
You are in, do not worry I am sure you can get your LO done you are #2!
Have fun on your trip!
__________________

Me = DH = DD = (6)
Minnie\'s Bow Teacups Sorcerer\'s Hat Mouse Ears Star Tours Rocket Jets Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Carousel horse Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Pop Century Pirate Flag Captain EO Mickey Pumpkin Disney Vacation Club Member

Mary Jo is offline   Reply With Quote