View Single Post
Old 09-10-2010, 04:19 PM   #23
cassidyk
Taking the Studio Backlot Tour
 
cassidyk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: North Georgia
Software: SBC+ 3.0
Posts: 2,223
Points: 3,905
Smile



Journaling reads: I am not sure if love a particular Disney ride can be hereditary but if so you certainly came by your love of It's A Small World honestly. It was always one of Grandma's favorites and I have loved it for as long as I can remember so I was thrilled when you fell in love with it too! We rode it 4 times on this trip (the most of any ride) and I'm sure if time would have allowed we would have squeezed in a few more!

__________________
Kathryn
It\'s a Small World United States of America Mouse Ears Carousel horse Angel Limited Edition Amazon pin #6 Jungle Cruise Boardwalk 1 Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Monorail Magical Express I love DCL! Skyway Earful Tower Minnie\'s Bow Thanks for being an outstanding contributor to the site Kathryn! 2011 Special Edition pin #7 Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Great Britain Sorcerer\'s Hat Mickey\'s shorts Captain EO Teacups Mickey\'s glove Mickeys shoe Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Dog Rocket Jets Beast

cassidyk is offline   Reply With Quote