View Single Post
Old 09-10-2010, 03:19 PM   #68
CarmenF
Fascinated by the World of Color
 
CarmenF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Texas
Software: GIMP
Camera: Nikon and a Sony
Posts: 800
Points: 2,095
Quote:
Originally Posted by luv2scrapmm View Post
Sorry I was MIA- rough start to the school year - they changed most of the curriculum on us!! So it's been alot of replanning for the year.

Will try to have this done by early evening.
My school year has been nuts also!!
__________________

Carmen
Mouse Ears I link to MouseScrappers! Earful Tower Mickey Pumpkin Minnie\'s Bow I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Sorcerer\'s Hat Speed Scrapper! Pirate Ears It\'s a Small World Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Star Tours Pop Century Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Jungle Cruise Monorail Pirate Flag Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Carmen! United States of America

CarmenF is offline   Reply With Quote