View Single Post
Old 09-10-2010, 10:52 AM   #11
cassidyk
Taking the Studio Backlot Tour
 
cassidyk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: North Georgia
Software: SBC+ 3.0
Posts: 2,223
Points: 3,905
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiggernjen View Post
My daughter always wanted to be in The Main Street Electrical Parade...She loved the dancers with Cinderella, and that was the part of the parade she wanted to be in...But by the time she had graduated from High School the parade was replaced by the SpectroMagic parade...I was glad to hear that it was coming back to WDW for the summer, but sad that we might not get to see it, since our annual summer trip had to get cancelled... But now we might get to see it again when we go down in November...
Lyn--that is too funny. I wanted to be one of the dancers with Cinderella too! Under most circumstances I would have wanted to be one of the princesses but in the case of the MSEP it didn't get much better than Cinderella's court dancers in their big beautiful dresses that were all lit up! I remember telling my mom every year that I was going to do that when I grew up. That didn't happen obviously but now I am super excited to see it again and see my kids mesmerized by the magic that is MSEP!
__________________
Kathryn
It\'s a Small World United States of America Mouse Ears Carousel horse Angel Limited Edition Amazon pin #6 Jungle Cruise Boardwalk 1 Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Monorail Magical Express I love DCL! Skyway Earful Tower Minnie\'s Bow Thanks for being an outstanding contributor to the site Kathryn! 2011 Special Edition pin #7 Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Great Britain Sorcerer\'s Hat Mickey\'s shorts Captain EO Teacups Mickey\'s glove Mickeys shoe Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Dog Rocket Jets Beast

cassidyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links