View Single Post
Old 09-08-2010, 02:48 PM   #175
ILuvCrush
Having dinner at Ohana
 
ILuvCrush's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: West-central PA
Software: SBC+3.0
Camera: Sony Alpha-550 DSLR
Posts: 2,378
Points: 6,715
Yep! I'm in for the next one too! I think it may just take a little time to get more intrest. Plus... the autograph books, though really fun, weren't a big stretch from the scrapping...I'd like to find out what else I can learn to do!!
__________________
Disney Vacation Club Member United States of America Mouse Ears Monorail Eiffel Tower Mickeys shoe I link to MouseScrappers! Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Contemporary Resort 2 Magical Express Star Tours Expedition Everest Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Ears Minnie\'s Bow D23 Member Captain EO Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Pirate Flag Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Turkey Christmas Tree Cheshire Cat 1 Thanks for all your help with MouseScrappers Paula! France Italy United Kingdom Morocco Canada Germany

ILuvCrush is offline   Reply With Quote