View Single Post
Old 09-06-2010, 07:12 PM   #8
tiggernjen
E Ticket Holder
 
tiggernjen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Hockessin, DE
Software: PSE10
Camera: Nikon D40
Posts: 3,593
Points: 20,536
Quote:
Originally Posted by WDW Scrap Princess View Post
Lyn, cannot believe you have not seen it, it is one of my favorite too, they go thru so much to make SO Safari, all with the Safari Outfits and colors, it is Fun, please make sure you see it next time it is so worth it! I have the music too!
This is the only parade that I haven't seen... I'll make sure I see it the next time we go to WDW... Half the time, I have to beg my family to watch the afternoon parade...They alway want to go back to the resort, since we go to the parks so early...
__________________
Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Disney Vacation Club Member I link to MouseScrappers! Minnie\'s Bow Monorail Mouse Ears Boardwalk 1 Teacups Sorcerer\'s Hat Mickey\'s glove Earful Tower Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Pirate Dog D23 Member Jungle Cruise Contemporary Resort 1 Limited Edition Amazon pin #1 I love DCL! I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Lyn! Big Eyes Donald Mickey Parts Ive met another MouseScrapper Carol helped me book my vacation!

tiggernjen is offline   Reply With Quote