View Single Post
Old 09-04-2010, 06:26 PM   #28
CarmenF
Fascinated by the World of Color
 
CarmenF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Texas
Software: GIMP
Camera: Nikon and a Sony
Posts: 800
Points: 2,095
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiggernjen View Post
Hi Carmen,
I would like to play, but I've never done one of these before....I'm not sure I know how to do it... I looked at the LO's from the last one, but I don't understand if you scraplift, all the LO are different...Or are you only scraplifting an idea off of the LO???
It is super easy!! You just pick up something from the one before you to use. Layouts, colors, just about aything. It is kinda like the telephone game... the last was doesn't normally look like the first one just like in the game the sentence is usually not even close to the first one. Does that make since... I'm not very good at explaining things. hahaha
__________________

Carmen
Mouse Ears I link to MouseScrappers! Earful Tower Mickey Pumpkin Minnie\'s Bow I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Sorcerer\'s Hat Speed Scrapper! Pirate Ears It\'s a Small World Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Star Tours Pop Century Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Jungle Cruise Monorail Pirate Flag Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Carmen! United States of America

CarmenF is offline   Reply With Quote