View Single Post
Old 09-02-2010, 04:03 PM   #121
ILuvCrush
Having dinner at Ohana
 
ILuvCrush's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: West-central PA
Software: SBC+3.0
Camera: Sony Alpha-550 DSLR
Posts: 2,378
Points: 6,715
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowdrop View Post
Everyone's album looks great! I'm going to do this eventually, but I don't have enough time before my trip next week.

BTW, for those making the album for Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween party, just an fyi that the Villains don't sign after the Villains Mix & Mingle, only pics. I saw an Evil Queen & Maleficent autograph page in the gallery and just didn't want you to get your hopes up!
Thanks for the reminder! I did know they don't sign... But I thought it might be a hoot to have their princess sign on those pages LOL! I was trying to just do a variety of halloween-ish pages. They weren't really meant to necessarily be character specific.

I was hoping that the various Alice in Wonderland characters could use those pages... and I had heard on the DIS that the old crone from Snow White is to do meet and greets in front of the Snow White attraction.... I don't know if she signs or not either.

This was a fun project.... and the books are definately festive! My girls were already told about the villians not usually autographing... and they probably wouldn't get to meet too many of them either since the lines are so long.
__________________
Disney Vacation Club Member United States of America Mouse Ears Monorail Eiffel Tower Mickeys shoe I link to MouseScrappers! Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Contemporary Resort 2 Magical Express Star Tours Expedition Everest Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Ears Minnie\'s Bow D23 Member Captain EO Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Pirate Flag Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Turkey Christmas Tree Cheshire Cat 1 Thanks for all your help with MouseScrappers Paula! France Italy United Kingdom Morocco Canada Germany

ILuvCrush is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links