View Single Post
Old 09-02-2010, 11:35 AM   #112
roxana
Checking out, and taking Magical Express back to MCO
 
roxana's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Lima, Peru
Software: CS5
Camera: Canon
Posts: 8,246
Points: 21,798
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiggernjen View Post
Slowly but surely I'm getting my book done... I have 9 pages finished, cover, Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Donald Duck, Daisy Duck, Goofy, Pluto, Chip and Dale... Now all I have to do is start on the Princess pages.. I stayed true to form with the templates that Kayla gave...The only ones I haven't used were the two pages with the tags...I may alter those a little for my Princess pages...

Also, I want to do a Mulan & Pocahontas page, I need an idea what to use.. Any suggestions???
For mulan I would use Britt´s Imperial Girl and for Pocahontas Melissa Daniel´s What John Saw (it´s perfect) and there is a WA from this Kit made by Emma(Hobbes130) for Pocahontas name( I remember it was a freebie in her blog)
__________________

I link to MouseScrappers! Mouse Ears Minnie\'s Bow Speed Scrapper! Sorcerer\'s Hat Jungle Cruise Peru Monorail Maracas Carousel horse Pirate Ears Teacups Pop Century Star Tours Captain EO Magical Express Thanks for being so helpful to others Roxana! Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Pirate Flag Viking Ship Pirate Dog Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Cheshire Cat 1 Minnie\'s Shoe It\'s a Small World Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Expedition Everest Mickey\'s glove Wish VoluntEAR - Castle

roxana is offline   Reply With Quote