View Single Post
Old 09-01-2010, 07:16 PM   #103
roxana
Checking out, and taking Magical Express back to MCO
 
roxana's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Lima, Peru
Software: CS5
Camera: Canon
Posts: 8,246
Points: 21,798
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILuvCrush View Post
Roxana... I just made something up... then used my opacity tool to make it almost transparent. I then just saved it as a png file.. so I could just add it as an element
Thanks Paula, I´ll do the same, save as a png. I´ll take a look to your pages in the new album. I love the ribbons in the ring, so cute
And...did I tell everybody that I still don´t have my pics!!!!!!!!!!, so I´ll make the watemark right now to have it ready when they arrive
__________________

I link to MouseScrappers! Mouse Ears Minnie\'s Bow Speed Scrapper! Sorcerer\'s Hat Jungle Cruise Peru Monorail Maracas Carousel horse Pirate Ears Teacups Pop Century Star Tours Captain EO Magical Express Thanks for being so helpful to others Roxana! Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Pirate Flag Viking Ship Pirate Dog Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Cheshire Cat 1 Minnie\'s Shoe It\'s a Small World Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Expedition Everest Mickey\'s glove Wish VoluntEAR - Castle

roxana is offline   Reply With Quote