View Single Post
Old 09-01-2010, 05:40 PM   #97
roxana
Checking out, and taking Magical Express back to MCO
 
roxana's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Lima, Peru
Software: CS5
Camera: Canon
Posts: 8,246
Points: 21,798
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carolc View Post
Attention participants -

Please upload/move your projects to the 'Hybrid Challenges' gallery I just created.

Also I see some of you have put some text over your image so that others do not use it. I think this is a good idea as I don't want others to consider these 'freebies'. However, please do not put your blog/store name on the image. They are for your personal use only.

Thank you
Thanks Carol, I haven´t got my pics yet , so I have nothing to move and I will upload directly to the new gallery
About the image over the pic, it could be Made by XXX on a shape, that´s enough I guess, at least for the non-experienced scrappers
__________________

I link to MouseScrappers! Mouse Ears Minnie\'s Bow Speed Scrapper! Sorcerer\'s Hat Jungle Cruise Peru Monorail Maracas Carousel horse Pirate Ears Teacups Pop Century Star Tours Captain EO Magical Express Thanks for being so helpful to others Roxana! Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Pirate Flag Viking Ship Pirate Dog Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Cheshire Cat 1 Minnie\'s Shoe It\'s a Small World Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Expedition Everest Mickey\'s glove Wish VoluntEAR - Castle

roxana is offline   Reply With Quote