View Single Post
Old 09-01-2010, 05:21 PM   #94
tiggernjen
E Ticket Holder
 
tiggernjen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Hockessin, DE
Software: PSE10
Camera: Nikon D40
Posts: 3,593
Points: 20,536
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carolc View Post

Attention participants -

Please upload/move your projects to the 'Hybrid Challenges' gallery I just created.

Also I see some of you have put some text over your image so that others do not use it. I think this is a good idea as I don't want others to consider these 'freebies'. However, please do not put your blog/store name on the image. They are for your personal use only.


Thank you
Carol, I never moved a LO before...Should I just delete my post and start all over again in the hybrid gallery???
__________________
Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Disney Vacation Club Member I link to MouseScrappers! Minnie\'s Bow Monorail Mouse Ears Boardwalk 1 Teacups Sorcerer\'s Hat Mickey\'s glove Earful Tower Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Pirate Dog D23 Member Jungle Cruise Contemporary Resort 1 Limited Edition Amazon pin #1 I love DCL! I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Lyn! Big Eyes Donald Mickey Parts Ive met another MouseScrapper Carol helped me book my vacation!

tiggernjen is offline   Reply With Quote