View Single Post
Old 08-31-2010, 08:54 PM   #75
roxana
Checking out, and taking Magical Express back to MCO
 
roxana's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Lima, Peru
Software: CS5
Camera: Canon
Posts: 8,246
Points: 21,798
Quote:
Originally Posted by liriel View Post
Any sort of big copy, printing store should be able to laminate for you. Here we have Kinkos that can do it. Also for the cover I print my cover on paper, then print a patterned paper for the back side and glue them to each side of a thin piece of chipboard for added stability, and then I laminate it all together.

I use the laminator for making stickers and magnets too so it has more than one use. I will post a picture tomorrow of my countdown calendar where I used mickey paint chips from home depot that I made into stickers with the xyron, so it can have many uses. Sometimes I print clip art and make stickers for my kids.
Thanks Julie, I´ll use your idea for the cover and the back, they must be very strong as are going to be manipulated by my DS
I´ll ask my printing company if they can do the laminate, now that I think they told me they laminated photos so I guess they can do it on hard covers too.
__________________

I link to MouseScrappers! Mouse Ears Minnie\'s Bow Speed Scrapper! Sorcerer\'s Hat Jungle Cruise Peru Monorail Maracas Carousel horse Pirate Ears Teacups Pop Century Star Tours Captain EO Magical Express Thanks for being so helpful to others Roxana! Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Pirate Flag Viking Ship Pirate Dog Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Cheshire Cat 1 Minnie\'s Shoe It\'s a Small World Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Expedition Everest Mickey\'s glove Wish VoluntEAR - Castle

roxana is offline   Reply With Quote