View Single Post
Old 08-29-2010, 06:25 AM   #22
tiggernjen
E Ticket Holder
 
tiggernjen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Hockessin, DE
Software: PSE10
Camera: Nikon D40
Posts: 3,593
Points: 20,536
I finally decided after numerous attempts to do this challenge as a digi autograph book, I am going to do a traditional book... I just can't get my pages to come out the way I want and I know I can do a traditional book that i will like... Maybe sometime down the road, when I know more about PSE8, I will be able to make a digi book...
__________________
Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Disney Vacation Club Member I link to MouseScrappers! Minnie\'s Bow Monorail Mouse Ears Boardwalk 1 Teacups Sorcerer\'s Hat Mickey\'s glove Earful Tower Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Pirate Dog D23 Member Jungle Cruise Contemporary Resort 1 Limited Edition Amazon pin #1 I love DCL! I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Lyn! Big Eyes Donald Mickey Parts Ive met another MouseScrapper Carol helped me book my vacation!

tiggernjen is offline   Reply With Quote