View Single Post
Old 08-27-2010, 07:40 PM   #33
kaylalovesminnie
Barnstorming along with Goofy
 
kaylalovesminnie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Arizona [from CA]
Software: Photoshop CS5
Camera: Kodak
Posts: 1,238
Points: 10,015
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILuvCrush View Post
Since we are going to be in WDW in 30 days I'm going to give this a try for my youngest DD! The older one said she isn't doing autographs this year

I'm going to try at least!!
I am so glad you have decided to join us! Please let me know if you need help...I think I really did bad with this challenge
__________________


http://fb.com/utptcbykayla
Minnie\'s Bow Minnie\'s Shoe Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mouse Ears Mickey\'s glove Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe I link to MouseScrappers! Pirate Ears Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Star Tours Magical Express Pirate Flag Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) D23 Member Minnie Bride Cheshire Cat 1 Sorcerer\'s Hat It\'s a Small World Teacups Jungle Cruise United States of America Earful Tower 2011 Special Edition pin #6 Mickey Pumpkin

kaylalovesminnie is offline   Reply With Quote