View Single Post
Old 08-26-2010, 01:39 PM   #25
tiggernjen
E Ticket Holder
 
tiggernjen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Hockessin, DE
Software: PSE10
Camera: Nikon D40
Posts: 3,593
Points: 20,536
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaylalovesminnie View Post
Are you using Photoshop? If so, you should be able to click and drag the size down of the papers when you place them. You can also go to the top and change the percentage of the paper when you first place it. Does this make help? If you aren't using photoshop I'm sure there are similar options in your program. But please let us know if you are still struggling.
Kayla, I'm using Photoshop... I'll give it a try...I'm working on this challenge and the weekly challenge at the same time.. I guess I better finish one before I start another...
__________________
Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Disney Vacation Club Member I link to MouseScrappers! Minnie\'s Bow Monorail Mouse Ears Boardwalk 1 Teacups Sorcerer\'s Hat Mickey\'s glove Earful Tower Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Pirate Dog D23 Member Jungle Cruise Contemporary Resort 1 Limited Edition Amazon pin #1 I love DCL! I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Lyn! Big Eyes Donald Mickey Parts Ive met another MouseScrapper Carol helped me book my vacation!

tiggernjen is offline   Reply With Quote