View Single Post
Old 08-26-2010, 12:38 PM   #22
roxana
Checking out, and taking Magical Express back to MCO
 
roxana's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Lima, Peru
Software: CS5
Camera: Canon
Posts: 8,246
Points: 21,798
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaylalovesminnie View Post
Yes, I am SO sorry I wrote the wrong date..I was half asleep last night when I posted, I'm sorry!!

The very first ones I did were at 72 and came out pretty decent on the photopaper. For my upcoming December books, I saved mine as 300 because then they come out very clean and crisp looking. It's just up to you. Hope that helps?
Thanks Kayla, I asked for the dates because thought this would take a lot of time(actually that word Hybrid is what made me ), anyway I think it will take my printing site some days to send me the prints. And about the pp I´m keeping it at 300pp.
__________________

I link to MouseScrappers! Mouse Ears Minnie\'s Bow Speed Scrapper! Sorcerer\'s Hat Jungle Cruise Peru Monorail Maracas Carousel horse Pirate Ears Teacups Pop Century Star Tours Captain EO Magical Express Thanks for being so helpful to others Roxana! Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Pirate Flag Viking Ship Pirate Dog Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Cheshire Cat 1 Minnie\'s Shoe It\'s a Small World Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Expedition Everest Mickey\'s glove Wish VoluntEAR - Castle

roxana is offline   Reply With Quote