View Single Post
Old 08-23-2010, 07:14 PM   #80
sparklehal
E Ticket Holder
 
sparklehal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: East Texas
Software: GIMP,
Camera: Fujifilm
Posts: 4,172
Points: 14,466
Send a message via Yahoo to sparklehal
Quote:
Originally Posted by RuthieRoo View Post
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH my expansion drive broke today and I'm going to DLRP on thurs so I can't get it fixed in time .....I'm soooooooooooooooooooo sorry to mess it up guys. Hope someone can maybe take my place while i come to terms with losing all of my pages and kits!!!! Hope i can get them back.


I am cringing for you !!! That's awful. I take my computer with me EVERYWHERE so that it can't be stolen! I have a fear of losing all my pics. Now that I am designing...I would just sit down and cry if anything happened! You didn't mess us up hun. There are people who will gladly step in. I hope you can get it fixed soon.
Pirate Ears United States of America Minnie\'s Bow Mouse Ears I link to MouseScrappers! Minnie\'s Shoe Magical Express Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Teacups It\'s a Small World Carousel horse Mickey\'s shorts Sorcerer\'s Hat Expedition Everest Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place April! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Cheshire Cat 1 Wish VoluntEAR - Ribbon Pirate Dog Mickey Pumpkin Eiffel Tower Monorail Peru Ive met another MouseScrapper United Kingdom Canada

sparklehal is offline   Reply With Quote