View Single Post
Old 08-23-2010, 02:57 PM   #78
r0binb
Stopping for lunch at Liberty Tree Tavern
 
r0binb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: The Lone Start State
Software: PS CS5 & CS3
Camera: Sony Cybershot, Sony a55
Posts: 1,113
Points: 4,845
Quote:
Originally Posted by RuthieRoo View Post
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH my expansion drive broke today and I'm going to DLRP on thurs so I can't get it fixed in time .....I'm soooooooooooooooooooo sorry to mess it up guys. Hope someone can maybe take my place while i come to terms with losing all of my pages and kits!!!! Hope i can get them back.
Oh no, that's terrible - the drive part, not the DLRP. Enjoy your trip and try not to think about the loss while your gone.
__________________
GIVE THE GIFT OF LIFE THIS HOLIDAY SEASON
JOIN THE BONE MARROW REGISTRY!
It's Easy ... It's Painless ... It's Free
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Speed Scrapper! Disney Vacation Club Member I love DCL! United States of America Magical Express Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Monorail Teacups Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Minnie Bride Captain EO Star Tours

r0binb is offline   Reply With Quote